Can I tell him that he means a lot to me and that I'm scared of losing him?

We've been dating for 2 months
how would you feel if your girlfriend told you that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol? Any guy would like to hear that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't say it in those words if you're afraid of scaring him. I mean you have only been together for 2 months.
    (This of course is coming from the assumption that you are worried about freaking him out)
    You could just say "is it weird that sometimes I think I'm gonna lose you?".

What Guys Said 4

• This is the difference between guys and girls, if a girl tells a girl that after 2 months its an instant turn off and she's no where to be found, if the girl tells a guy that after 2 months he's gonna hug her, get emotional and appreciate it.

• Awkward clingy.

• i would feel very happy and romantic that my girlfriend really wants me.

• Well... I'd hug her so tight and never let go of her. And I would say looking at your beautiful eyes you're my whole world. I love you more. And don't you dare say about losing me. And kisses you

What Girls Said 2

• he is your boyfriend... you shouldn't be afraid to express your feelings.

• I guess it's nice but watch out to not sounds clingy and if you tell such vulberable things he migh take advantage of it... you know him best.