Why would a guy act this way?

i met a guy online- yesterday we were going to meet, but it got really late, and he wanted to come over. I got a bad feeling and it was really strong- so i said we can meet tomorrow. We met today- he seemed nice on the phone but then kept saying that it's better if we go to my house rather than a bar for a beer.

we went to a beer place and ordered one beer each and i had a 5.00 burger. The service was really bad and slow. the total tab was 15.00. We were trying to flag a waitress down and he said he had to smoke, and then left. I was really mad- that he almost forced me to meet him and then ditched me. Also he was 3 hours early, like he just showed up and we never even had a time set. He kept saying he wasn't psycho and was a nice guy- i didn't get any reason to think he was a jerk, but that gut feeling was so strong it was weird.

I was angry through text asking him why he'd almost guilt a girl into meeting him then ditch her so rudely, leaving her with the tab. He was such a creep- he didn't care and he just wanted to 'upset me' and get a reaction out of me- some kind of narcissist or psychopath. What kind of freak is this and is he crazy or what is wrong with him. What bothers me is that, im a really nice person- i treat people with respect, esp if I think they're good people. I don't get why after he saw that I was real, and nice, he literally treated me like crap and did this to me.

why are freaks like this, so mean and abusive to the nicest women- and they do the meanest things
just to be psycho and get u angry and disrespect you? I've had other 'psychos' online do similar- sometimes meet me then act REALLY weird rude and crazy. im a pretty girl- and I think they partly do this b/c im pretty and they're crazy idiots. Why would males be purposely so mean/cruel to a nice girl who is kind i dont get it

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm sorry to hear about all your bad experience you have had trying to find a worthy guy who deserves to be with you. just dont give up, one day you will find him or he will find you.
    P. S i'm just glad you listened to your instinct when it came to that guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Glad you didn't go to his house seems like a creep !
    I think he acted the way he did because he wanted to get layed and since he didn't get that he's just aggrivated.

• i agree- im thinking that maybe he did want to get laid and got frustrated cuz of the waitress- but he also just wanted to piss me off and get a reaction out of me. Either way it was all crazy... and yeah he was such a creep

What Guys Said 17

• There are several possible answers...

He might just have been bitter because he was expecting to show up, have sex then leave.

But he might also just be completely insecure and therefore trying to win confidence by showing how uncaring and not-needing of women he is.

Don't attribute this to males though, this was a crazy dickbag, it isn't how most men would do.

• yeah i agree--i think he was insecure, but as someone else said.. maybe he was hoping to rape who knows...

• I mean, it sounds like that, but I don't really want to jump the gun.

• "i met a guy online- yesterday we were going to meet, but it got really late, and he wanted to come over. I got a bad feeling and it was really strong- so i said we can meet tomorrow. We met today- he seemed nice on the phone but then kept saying that it's better if we go to my house rather than a bar.

Yeah, he was going to rape you!!! And you kept getting bad feelings!! Come on, girl friend.

• you think so? he sounded so nice, but yeah I have to agree- my intuition was really damn strong about not meeting him that night- though my intellectual mind and gut told me he was nice- there was something 'strong' making me NOT want to meet him- it was crazy. im glad I didn't- luckily he did ditch me at the bar... i got the feeling he could be criminalish though he took a pic of his ID and sent it to me

• Some of the people you meet online are really fucking strange.

• theyre all crazy--all of them... its weird

• that has been my experience, they are all crazy and not in a little way. However my bud met his wife online, my cousin met his girlfriend and my sister met her boyfriend so... i dunno...

• Haha what a guy. You wouldn't give him sex and he gets butt hurt. Even asking to come to your house. What a creep.

• Some people are strange. Women are also terrible to nice and sweet men

• his expectations got shot down so he turned into a bitter bitch is what im guessing.

• what expectations? sex? also he was a big fat ugly guy, im really hot and pretty and most guys when they see im pretty they get psycho and mean to me- why is that

• oh yeah- I've had lots of guys 'reject me' even if they had a chance- heck I've had guys lead me on and still reject me. a lot of these guys are insecure and hate me b/c im 'pretty' or hot.. its how guys online are- they're crazy or they just want to screw women over

• years ago.. went on a date. one guy said "you're really hot, and u seem amazing"... we went to a place to grab food then back to my place- he ditched me at the 'take out' place b/c he didn't want to pay anything- he was a psycho. theyre everywhere

• The guy was obviously deranged. A normal person wouldn't behave this way. In the future, trust your instincts and avoid guys who give you a bad vibe.

• lol yeah i agree- its just that a lot of guys i meet online, do some weird crazy stuff to me. I'm a pretty female and its confusing- like wait they just want to screw me over? im sure most of them have serious issues

• I don't know those guys are clearly loses 💁🏻

• yeah they are- losers and psychos

• Uhhh... you're the one who scared him away with your "bad gut feeling" of yours. He probably felt intimidated by the hostile intent and just left.

• no he didn't... we sat and talked and had a beer- the waitress was slow and service was bad. He took off b/c he didn't want to pay the 15.00 tab and he wanted to screw me over b/c im hot

• Hahahahaha

• hmm I always wonder how I would be if I dated a girl like how would act people say I don't have a girlfriend but if I did she'd be the happiest. but I don't know maybe he was upset he / you didn't come to his house for sexual reasons as I think any guy would come to the conclusion of. but who knows maybe he was psycho social

• he was supposed to come to my house and we were going to my house after the bar- either he got scared b/c im really hot or he was just crazy

• He is a fuck boy... That's why... And your should Avoid these kinda guys completely!

• no one would fuck him--he was like 300lbs and a jerk

• no i wasn't going to fuck him... i just met him. we were just hanging out. I mean down the road maybe if we got to know each other and clicked

• Oh okk I understand.. To bad he blew it

• My guess is he's not attracted to you in person. Perhaps your pics are decieving.

• no im actually more attractive in person than my pictures, and a lot of guys freak out b/c i am really pretty. Most will tell me im much prettier than my pictures. A lot of guys dont like it cuz they get intimidated

• lol i dont think so... guys are telling me im prettier than my pictures, and i used to model..
      so yes i am extremely beautiful.. its not self opinion...

most people used to tell me im the most beautiful woman they've ever seen. you're an idiot and you need help.

• i have about 100,000 pictures to display my beauty and i was trying to be a famous model... dumbass... you indian people are crazy

• Somehow I don't think it's just males that would act that way in the same scenario...

• oh ok so women would walk out on a date for no reason?

• They probably would and could.

• I've never walked out on a date... and most women don't.. unless the guy is a psycho like this one

• maybe u said something that upset him?

maybe he changed his min about you?

• He dont like you yeah! Fix up and move on

• no... he's a big fat ugly loser i dont like him.. im just nice and having beer with him b/c he wanted to meet me, then ditches me cuz he's a psycho..

• Move on then ennit

• where are these nice, sweet women?

• Do you think people gonna read such long text

• also my question is about a guy, for orphan the ugly dumbass.. not about my looks.. what is wrong with u psycho males out there--screwed up freaks

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds like he just wanted sex. Lots of those on the Internet.

• and this is the freaky side of online dating...

• this is mostly what I experience - some crazy guy who ends up acting like a jerk. Usually its the first date but sometimes we go several and they end up being psycho. a guy 2 weeks ago seemed nice- came to fix my door- wrestled with my door angrily and broke it more. Then he was mean to my kitten b/c it was on the bed and he was trying to get laid. He didn't get crap and i got mad at how he acted with my cat.

• Most guys are just programmed as idiots!