Which girl would you actually date and why?

AWhich girl would you actually date and why?
B
C

D

E

• option A
  • option B
  • option C
  • option D
  • option E

Most Helpful Guy

• Fifth chick definitely... she looks way better than others... but shit I have 5 other antagonists as it seems...

As for others... I should mention... first one has a stupid face which makes ya wanna slap her... second one looks very innocent which's a turn-off... third one has ugly hairdo and she does duckface which's ridiculous... fourth one looks like shit wid those glasses... no wonder why picture's in black and white...

So only fifth chick looks decent... and she's out of competition wid others...

Most Helpful Girl

• All of them are very pretty. Assuming all their personalities were the same and it was one I liked, I'd go for the first girl.

What Guys Said 52

• They're all attractive, but I wouldn't date any of them just based on that. I would need to know at least a little bit about their personalities before I even asked them out, and wouldn't continue to date them unless they were smart, funny, and kind.

• If I like them, it would be either A or B 'cause neither one is doing the stupid duck face and neither has any visible tattoos or piercings in their nose or lip or anything like that.

• I would not date anyone!

• I can't say whether I would date a girl or not based on her looks only. But daaaaaaammmmmmn girl B isssss hottttttt.

• Based on looks alone, gal B but in reality that would depend upon many more factors like personality which I find more important.

• B is so fuckin hot and beautiful and cute.

• Explain how hot, beautiful, and cute are not just synonyms please? I'm serious. I really have no idea how they are different.

• @Walls_and_Doors thatz how most guys think

• I dare not speak for most but I will take your word for it. I pity most men.

• B because she's the best looking girl here and her eyes stand out

• All of them are attractive, but it takes more than a pretty face to get me interested in a person.

I want to know their personalities, their interests, their ideas, I need to know who they are.

• B, she's stunning.

• B is the only one I'd really be interested in - assuming she ACTUALLY looks like that. I don't know, she just seems too good to be true. She's probably caked in makeup and photoshopped.

• I'd date girl B, she's hot and looks like my type

• All except for D.

• Whichever has the best personality?
    Sheesh.. when did we become this shallow?

• B and D
    The Asian looks like she is 12.
    C and E look like trouble to me. I don't like tatts

• B looks like a girl attractive enough to date seriously, and wholesome enough to take home to mom. E is really attractive, but being heavily inked doesn't bode that well for long term success.

• Dsmn all..
    But if I have to be realllly picky,
    Eliminate E - tattoos not my thing
    Eliminate D - black n white image
    Eliminate C - pout
    Eliminate A - looks hard to approach to
    So, winner B

• They're all nice looking... well, C and D have duck face.

• None of these to be honest. At best, I would pick option C but she'll have to get a little bigger than that.

• A mixture of B, D, and E.

With B, she is sweet and pretty eyes, with D she is a nerd, and with E she is tough and a badass. So a sweet tough nerd will work for me.

• Dont find either any intriguing nor interesting.

• The first 2, because they got no duck faces

• B and D. Maybe C. No to A and E.

• they look all beautiful but my favourites are A, B and E... fucking gorgeous

• E. By far E.

• Girl D. She looks so exotic to me.

• Assuming looks ONLY, I'd bang E and date C or D

• B. She's white and not a tatted up freak.

• I picked wisely and it was B, so who is she?

• B) but to be honest i dont care about looks that much i prefer mental connection more than looks.

• I am not going to date someone based on their looks. WTF?

• More from Guys
    22

What Girls Said 6

• I knew guys would pick B out of all of them. In my experience guys like the minimum makeup, girl next door type like her, and she's gorgeous.

• I think it's because very few girls are great natural. I mean she's wearing a little but you can tell bare faced she won't scare you waking up next to her in the morning

• B is so pretty! lol Lesbian apple talking haha!

• All except E.
    Also is B Georgia May Foote?

• A is absolutely adorable, i'd do her if i were a boy. then C is next

• A, B, and E.

• Girl B has a banana face. There is nothing symmetrical in her face and eyes don't make you beautiful. None of these girls are beautiful. Some people really are easily impreassed by a pair of eyes lol.