How do I tell my mom I'm going on my first date?

This guy I've liked for about 2 months and we've been actually talking for about 2-3 weeks asked me out on a date but I'm nervous to ask my mom if I can go on. Its just a simple date, going to the park, for a walk and getting some ice cream or coffee after. I just don't know how to tell my mom because I'm just nervous and I'm scared she'll say no. How can I ask her to convince her to say yes and give me permission to go on the date?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't convince your mom to do something when her mind is already made up, the most you can do is be honest "I really like this guy and we want to go out on a date. We want to take a walk in the park, then get some ice cream. Im really excited about this but I'm nervous to ask you because I'm scared you'll say no".

What Guys Said 2

• Tell her, just tell her and tell her how you feel about that guy. If she doesn't allow you, you'll do it anyway, right? A simple hang out can be a date if both people agree that it's a date, so... it's so easy to do it without people realizing.

• Well it's during the day so it should be ok just ask her. You know she's going make a big deal about it lol

What Girls Said 0