Going on a date with this guy, I'm feeling weird about it is that normal?

I am going on my first ever date. I've never met the guy, but I've briefly spoken to him on the phone. He's always texting me things like "I can't wait to hug you!" , "You are so gorgeous 😍", "Do you like cuddling", and "Do you think I'm attractive as well?" a lot of girls think that sort of thing is adorable, but this is the first guy that has ever liked me. Is it normal that I feel so unsettled because of it? I don't know why I feel so weird. Please help, I feel like I'm not normal. Also how much is too much physical contact on the first date?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• If your uncomfortable with him saying that sorry of thing now ask him to stop. There's nothing wrong with you for feeling like that.

When you're dating is all about what you're comfortable with. If you're not comfortable holding hands or kissing just yet then let him know that.

• Its normal to feel unsettled. You are skeptical because it seems to good to be true. But this is good. Our guards protect us. Have faith in it. Be comfortable once you think the situation OR person has earned it.

How did you meet this person?

• Through twitter, he goes to my school bug I've never met him