Did she reject me? I can't tell?

Well she keeps starting conversations with me and when I tell her stuff I do for fun she often talks about how she likes that kind of stuff too. She also asked if I wanted to go together to do something we need to do for class later in the semester

I texted her and asked her out the other day. She said wish I could but I'm out of town, maybe some other time. She also thanked me for texting her and asked me a question about class. She might actually be out of town. I texted her since she wasn't in class and I couldn't ask in person. Still it kind of sounds like a rejection.

Also really want to get an idea cause I'm debating just asking another girl out tomorrow instead of trying to figure out this one.

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy that I was interested in asked me out and I was out of town, I would immediately suggest another time. I would say "I'd love to! Let's do it sometime after I get back on Friday!" I would be super excited and I definitely would not let the opportunity pass me by. However, not every female is the same. Wait until she gets back and ask her out again in person. It is much easier to read body language this way. If she turns you down a second time without setting up an alternate day to go out, she is probably not interested. Good luck!

Most Helpful Guy

• Can't say for sure if this was a rejection or not.

• Yeah I might as well just ask her out again some time it seems.

• Thanks for the MHO

What Girls Said 1

• Well I think since you asked her out via text you blew it...

• really? if a girl is going to lose interest because of that then I don't need her

• the whole texting think really takes out the serious part. You can't really see the other persons face to determine if they are serious or not. So maybe she thought you weren't serious about it...

What Guys Said 1

• If she's still talking to you then you have a chance.