I notice women rather date average guys than good looking guys why?

What u like about average guys? Why u don't date good looking guys? I get annoying girls call me pretty guy cuz of my eyes. Im far away from pretty boy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't chat pretty boy or any boys for the matter because the boys I around act like man hoes. And make stupid sexist jokes. Also, most likly taken or aren't loyal since they are in early 20s and just want fuck. Those guys are mostly found in tinder!

• Hey i am in tinder too sis! Dont u dare say i want to fuck lol

• Nope! No number~! lol! Because he was looking for a relationship he wouldn't be as stupid to believe in that nonsense!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• less competition between other females and less insecurity because they won't be thinking things like "he could easily leave me for a hotter girl anytime he wants".
    hope this helps.

• It could be that women are intimidated by a "good looking guy". They might have an easier time talking to and forming bonds with these so-called "average guys"; or perhaps it is your ego that drives them away.

• They are into personalities :>

• For me it's personality a lot of times. But sometimes also insecurity, e. g. if I don't think we play in the same league I probably won't make an effort to get closer to a guy. And obviously stereotypes of really hot men getting all the girls and not being interested in something deeper.

What Guys Said 4

• Confidence is sexy but arrogance and vanity are fucking gross

• in my opinion if the girl has a decent brain, she'll see personality as being more important than looks. Average guys tend to have better personalities as good looking guys are over confident and cocky...

• Who they date, and who they have sex with are different types of guys. The good looking guys get used for sex just like good looking women. For relationships men and women generally prefer average partners.

• They have money, status, and/or a large penis.