Saw a really cute girl today I need to find her can someone help?

Saw a very cute girl today possibly muslim in trinidad and tobago in the bank but i haven't spoken to her
Now i want to find her how do i find someone even if i only know her face and her religion and her parents face

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no way.

Most Helpful Guy

• Call the cops on them

What Girls Said 1

• Did you speak to her? Did she acknowledge you? Did she say anything that could help you?

Probably hang around the bank in hopes she might return? But honestly, I think you're out of luck. You could ask the bank but they aren't likely to give you any information. It's a bit odd and could come across as stalking.

What Guys Said 1

• Uh... you may be screwed buddy. I was born there. Women work the same lol. May be one of those "if only I said hi" moments you'll reflect on in the future. Upside is that I personally have had many of those until I grew a pair, started talking to women... get rejected lol then finally success ;)