If a girl was still hung up on another guy & was having sex with him while you both were starting something... Would you break things off with her?

This guy and I met at our college a few weeks ago. For the first 2'weeks we spent every day together for hours and hours, and clicked super well. This guy would buy me flowers, coffee, do everything for me. We made out quite a bit and felt each other up...
then over break I had sex with a guy I had previous sexual encounters with. I'm still fully hung up on him tbh, and I was the one who initiated it. It had been a month since we had gotten together, and then over break we did once and it was amazing. I don't plan on moving on from him

i told this new guy bc I felt I needed to, since he had been texting me all break saying how he's fallen for me, hasn't ever met anyone like me, I bring so much happiness into his life... And then at first he was upset but then said he wants to continue what we have. I don't get it? Why does he still want to see me if I am fucking another guy?

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't date a girl who is fucking some other dude. Period.

What Girls Said 1

• He clearly likes you a lot and he thinks that he can win you over.