Girls are constantly checking him out?

We just recently started dating and I won't lie, he is a very good catch. It's not that he is just adorable and handsome, but he has unusual styling (that I love!) which makes him very presentable. Every time we go out, either a bar or just a walk, girls are constantly checking him out! They smile at him and they wave to him and they even sometimes send him a kiss! I notice it every time. And he does too, I mean of course he is when they are not even trying to hide it. His reactions to them are numb though, his eyes are only me which is good, but I still have this unease feeling whenever it happenes. Yesterday we were sitting on the bench and aa group of girls were sitting next to us on another bench and I could hear them talking about how cute he is. One of them was constantly turning around smiling. I seriously wanted to go to her and ask her to stop, but instead I started making out with him. I don't know, I got jealous and I wanted to show them that he is mine. In a way it felt good lol. I never had something like this before, it's usually guys cheking me out. But guys don't do that when I'm with someone else, while girls don't give a shit if a guy is with a girlfriend. Arghh! :( This wasn't really a question though, just needed to vent out I guess. Maybe someone with similar experience?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not sure if I have noticed girls gawking or throwing themselves at the guy I am with but I would definitely not appreciate that. Of course you cannot help but feel uneasy. I have some trust issues though, so it is hard enough trusting a guy I think is super attractive and I know gets attention from other girls much less seeing these girls throw themselves at him. Even so, you can't act crazy either, I think doing what you did is perfectly acceptable, it is not psycho jealousy, but a subtle, he's mine! And you are right, you could never ever stop girls from doing that, as long as he doesn't do anything about it, that is all that matters.

What Guys Said 4

• My girlfriend sees me looking and even points out pretty ones to me these days lol and she looks at other men too. At the end of the day he's with you. Stop thinking of him as a 'catch' and think of him as your equal, it's making you insecure for no reason.

• My girlfriend does that all the time. She sees a couple girls looking at me and immediatly comes up to me and hugs or kisses me. Claiming her territory she calls it.

• Lol yeah I get her. :D But do you mind?

• I personally am oblivious to girls checking me out. It took my girlfriend to point it out to me because i thought it never happened. But i dont care about the attention of the other girls, the only plus is that because of it i get random hugs and kisses from my girlfriend. What is there to dislike about that.

• Good catch!

• As long as you show him the love and attention a man needs he won't even think about going elsewhere. but I think your doing just what you need too. That fact that he knows that you notice other woman noticing him and you throw yourself at him like that to show other girls he's yours is just right lol guys love not having to ask for that affection out of his woman or any woman. Let's him know your hott for him and would fight for him. Does a lot for his moral and it shows him that your showing other woman that your on to them but one step ahead lol.

What Girls Said 1

• Gosh I know it's annoying but the fun part is knowing he's yours, because I have a good catch and girls stare at him and stuff and it is annoying but funner when you subliminally show that he's yours. Like how you made out with him that's a great subliminal q lol. Also I love how my guy only focuses on me as well.
    Just don't let it get to you hun, only if it's out of line if she's like grabbing on him or being physical... that's when I'd step in.