No sex, no relationship?

How's this for my new outlook on dating?

I don't have any patience for games. Either you are sexually attracted to me or you're not. I would wait for a virgin woman to be comfortable, but there are so few of them at my age that it's a non-issue.

No more "you're a nice guy, so I want to take it slow." That basically states that there is no attraction, and you are wasting my time and yours.

I'm not setting a timeline, but if there is no blatantly obvious chemistry, then I will respectfully move on. I want a deep, long term relationship. No one night stands. BUT, I'm not going to be played for a fool.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I think that if someone is going to see you after the first and potentially second date, then they're attracted to you and interested in you. I think it's just knowing what you both want and not to waste each others time by playing games.

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely. Basically expect to be fooling around by date 2-3. Intercourse is less of a rush if she wants to take her time on that. But if she's not touching your dick fast, assume she doesn't like you, move on.

If she really likes you but wants to move slower, she's free to open her mouth and explain that and you can judge it case by case.

But baseline assumption, don't emotionally invest if she isn't touching your dick.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• No one cares.

• Yet you clicked on it and even answered.

• Your opinion. Not my question.

• Did I not just say this?

• not every girl want sex in the first days... you're kind of dumb? huh?

• Like I said, no timeline. Chemistry is obvious, though.

• Basically, what I'm saying is that even if we don't have sex quickly, if she is showing signs that she wants it, then I will pursue it further.

• i understand your point,.. but if you ask right at the beginning "will we have sex" and she wants only sex in a relationship, thats similar to ask do you want me in a relationship... so thats really hard to answer

• Sounds about right. Value yourself and your needs in a relationship. Ignoring them doesn't end well.

• Sounds like you know what ms up brother. I'm not one who just wants sex if I want to settle down either. Sex isn't everything but I agree with you. If I felt she wasn't attracted to me enough and wasn't getting better I'd end the relationship and find a woman who shows a lot of interest in me.