How do I get him?

How do I get this boy to like me? I don't see him everyday how do I get him to hangout at least, like hot tubing or something? I want him to ask me I don't wanna ask him. I text message him a lot.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes you need to take the first step, some guys are actually shy about asking a girl to do something. Text him and ask if he wants to go somewhere or hang out sometime. Let him choose the time and place unless he asks you where you want to go. This way he'll probably choose somewhere that he feels comfortable and will be himself.

As for getting him to like you, there's no way to make someone like you, unless they already do a little. Just eye contact, flirting, touching his arms etc. will let him know you like him and he may return the gestures.

What Guys Said 1

• maybe he is way too shy. just be like hey you wanna hang out some time like maybe my house at blank when blank. you know what I mean. then just be like I have feelings for you do you feel the same way?

What Girls Said 2

• first step DON'T BUG HIM trust me if he likes you he'll come just be patient let him know you like him, and it's ok to make the first move flirt with him be a little touchy feely grin and smile playfully and don't just jump into hot tubbing so quickly get to know this guy see what he likes and just happen to show up at the places he goes to a lot just don't be too obvious.

• I never see him and I dated his brother, I don't actually have feelings for the guy as weird as this sounds I'm just curious as to how my ex will act. Crazy I know.

• Let him text you first. It will make him want you more knowing you don't text him first, Ask him what are you doing this weekend and make it sound like ur busy but still might have time for him, if he says he;s not sure or nothing ask him we need to hang out soon, see where it goes.