Guys that emotional abuse and are manipulative?

Just broke up with my boyfriend of 3 years... He is emotionally and manipulative. His sister says he will never take responsibility for what he did.. Really look at all that he does when he is angry or Any little thing that doesn't suit him. He refuses to take responsibility and hurts everyone he loves in the process. He will come back later, apologize and say anything to "undo" damage he has done, but what he does in the moment, that's his true self. So basically he will try to come back?

Most Helpful Guy

• Who you are is the average of your personality. If on average your a good person then I think your a good person. If he's a damaging manipulative jerk only some of the time you need to ask yourself if you value and will take a chance on that for who he is over all. I can't be sure if he'll come back to you or not but if he does you need to know whether he's worth it.

Most Helpful Girl

• So, you are hoping he will try to come back? Sounds like he will but do you really need this in your life? You know what he is doing and I know you have feelings invested, but do you want to deal with this any longer? Breaking up will hurt but you will get over it, he will keep being the way he is forever and you will be hurt for much longer staying with him. No offense, I am your age too, we don't have that much time to waste on someone that is not going to work out. Move on! When you meet a guy without anger issues who treats you the way you should you will be so happy you got rid of this guy.

• I just feel like he will never regret what he had how I did or what I did

• He probably won't. Even more reason why you shouldn't care!! You just pretty much said that he won't, so why in the world do you even care about him at all? You just gave the best reason to DEFINITELY move on! I know you care about if he cares or not now but in a few weeks you will be over it and over anything he thinks or feels.

What Guys Said 3

• maybe. especially if he's done it before. but you already know whats gonna happen right.

• Talk to a therapist.

You were with him for far too long and you're still attached to him now. You very seriously need to work this out with a professional who can guide you and make sure you are emotionally and mentally ok.

• There place for him and it's he'll ! I think that's the name of it . ^_^
    If he try to come back tell him to fuck off!

What Girls Said 0