What nickname would you want your boyfriend or girlfriend to call you?

Hey just curious what nicknames you'd want to be called by your bf/ girlfriend also what would you call them? Feel free to also put any names you've been called that you like or dislike.

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Sugar titts! Jk I know a guy who call's me princess/queen, angel, mocha bunny, pumpkin and buttercup. I love those, esp buttercup!☺ they make me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.
    Lol I called this kid everything in the book.. Romeo, my honey bunches of oats, big guy, gorgeous, my lover from a abover, darling, Lancelot (he thought he was undefeatable and was always trying to protect me) peanut, king ( he liked that one a lot) etc etc.. etc

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow that's a lot of nicknames

• Show All
    • I'm sure you'll find someone soon

• Mwahahahah YEAHHH BABYYY LOL thanks doll face!

What Guys Said 6

• My girlfriend calls me her "priensje" which is a funny way to pronounce "prinsje" in Dutch. It's a diminutive of the word "prince" and I love it because of the cuteness and irony. I'm 6'5" and she's about 5'2".
    When we're flirting we usually call eachother by stupid names like "Meesjepeesje" and "snoezepoes". These names don't have any relevant meaning but are just for fun.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about nicknames, but I'd call her "love", "baby", "sweetie", "sweetheart", or whatever her real name is.

I'd prefer for her to call me the same things rather than anything else.

1|0
    0|0
  • Her "Gentleman" or her "Knight".

0|0
    0|0
  • No nicknames. Just proclaim how large my penis is.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like Den-Den very much.
    Sounds kinda like Tin tin Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jaan, and I call her honey

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• My boyfriend tends to call me dear, I quite like that. If he wants to tease me or piss me off a little, he'll call me princess or kitten because he knows that I do kinda like them but they sound so patronising that I can't take them seriously :P I call him dear too sometimes dearest if I'm in a very, very good mood. I don't like names like babe or baby.

0|0
    0|0
    • Aww that's really sweet. When did you start using these nicknames?

• Uhh, a few years ago, probably a few months into our relationship though I'm pretty sure he's called me dear ever since we met 8 years ago in a sarcastic way.

• Already knew you were the one

• I love when my boyfriend calls me "Love". <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Something that he makes up. If not, babe is cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love being called names like angel, kitten, love, little one, etc. Haha pretty much anything

0|0
    0|0