Why did she suddenly stop flirting with me? does she still like me?

she looks , laughs , smiles at me.. said she missed me , told her family about me shouted my name out when i came in room , she touched my back, barged into me in corridor, walking right against me closely , she leaned against me, resting her head on my shoulder , she pulled a loose hair off my stubble But yesterday she suddenly stopped and starting ignoring me, is she playing hard to get?

What Girls Said 1

• I feel like she just might be flirtatious with you and probably many others. Maybe she liked you for a second, but is very outgoing and seeks attention and is bouncing around. Sorry. But does she do this with others too? You also seem to be reading into this a lot since you know every last touch. Sorry, but it doesn't sound like there is any solid foundation whatsoever to think any more into it. I am seeing someone who does a lot of those things and more, and I still am not sure where he is at and if he is interested.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think she likes you. Is he like this with you or with others too? It's also possible that she is doing all this for fun only