Do you guys mind if a girl has an athletic figure?

Like if she has big muscles, or abs? Would you mind dating her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell, only insecure guys who aren't even worth your attention would mind that.

What Guys Said 20

• wouldn't phase me at all

• If I am compatible with her and attracted to her in other ways, I wouldn't mind an athletic frame.

• Well that will certainly appeal to me, but I won't date her, why? because I never want to date.

• Ya athletic is hot.

• I don't actually like that kind of body on a girl.

• I like it if she is athletic!

• Athletic build is good, the only time it would be too much is if she was on steroids.

• Huge turn off. Not gonna lie.

• r u kidding. Toned girls are hot

• No I wouldn't mind

• fit/toned is nice, but too muscular is not for me

• Not at all. I'll be very happy to have girl like that. We'll have great sex time trying new positions.

• It depends on how muscular she is because I'm not attracted to extremely muscular girls at all.

• That's hotttt

• Someone that really likes you is going to like you regardless, could i find someone like that datable? Sure

• Strong and athletic women are sexy :)

• As long as you aren't like early Arnold I'd dig it.

• Omg i would soo love it if she has abs and those muscular

• I wouldn't mind one bit

• You're attracted to her looks, not her as a person trust me.

You have kept an air of mystery about yourself.

When she finds out that you're not a social person, don't go out, don't have lots of friends, and well, basically learns who you are, your worth will drop to close to 0.

Even if you do date, having seen girls with these types of dudes, these guys are the ones that pick the girls up at the end of the night after they've partied hard. I've seen guys come to our fraternity house and pick up their GFs who tell us "my boyfriend doesn't drink really he just stays in a lot". Sometimes, this is after we've skeeted on their face/stomach and they've "cleaned themselves up so their boyfriend doesn't find out".

So I wouldn't do this. Find a girl that shares your interests.

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't really want to but many people would

• A chick who's healthy and strong will always win.