Do guys like it when a girl slaps them on the ass while telling him to go fetch me a cold beer?

Most Helpful Guy

• I imagine this happened to you or someone you know, and you want to highlight the double standard. Whoever had to deal with this has a man who has little respect for others. I hate shitting on my XY fam with sentences like that, but no one likes to be ordered around, even by someone who loves you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahaha! I don't need to do that. He notices when my drink is running low and he does so without me asking because he is a gentleman.

That is really funny, though. I would never do that seriously. If I did it would be joking and I would hope he would take it as such.

What Guys Said 13

• well I don't like the taste of beer and we're a little too young to drink , but I actually like when a girl slaps my ass and tells me to do something. It's really attractive and shows she has interest in me. LOL it's kinda fun having her take the dominant role for once.

• I do, personally, but in response I often, after the cold beer is drank, pound that pussy relentlessly until she apologizes.

• I like TO slap a girl on the ass to tell her to fetch me something. Did it once, me girlfriend at the time laughed, but I could tell she wasn't too happy.

• I would call it harassment and call the police. IF it was up to me she'd be behind bars for years.

Just kidding. BUt no, I don't like it. Can't speak for other guys.

• I'd come back with another beer for myself.

• I don't drink beer. Ha your sarcasm doesn't work XD.

Now a sandwich... hmmm.

• Only if I have the right to infinite ass slaps

• Lmfaoo

• I'd find it charming lol

• Role reversal😁

• I hate it.

• well its neautral feeling for me cause she makes me a sandwich in the kitchen nude in return

• You will get punched in the throat.

What Girls Said 4

• Nope I don't like it!

• I love man ass. 😍

• he he he love the question

• Im sure some are into that...