My boyfriend is hanging out with my ex-boyfriend. How can I deal with this?

My ex boyfriend and current boyfriend used to be pretty good friends. My ex boyfriend and I dated about two years ago. We started growing apart because he started to drink, do drugs, and he hung out with girls late into the night. He broke up with me over the phone, while he was drunk, and then decided to sleep with the foreign exchange student that was living in his house (even though I'm pretty sure he already did things with her before we broke up). After the break up, my ex boyfriend came by my house and kissed me, which was confusing (and infuriating when I found out that he slept with someone just minutes after breaking up with me, because he should not be messing with me like that). He was my first boyfriend and him and I dated for two years, he used to be my best friend before we dated. Anyways, his friend (my boyfriend now) and I were really good friends too and he was the one there for me when I needed someone around. We just hung out and ate pizza and did normal friend things. While our friendship was starting to become stronger, my ex was getting really mad at me and his friend and started accusing me of cheating on him, which I would have never done. A few months later, my current boyfriend and I kissed for the first time and decided to start dating. My ex started dealing drugs and was dating my friend (how ironic) and forbade my friend to talk to me. He was just being a really bad person. But now, my current boyfriend is starting to hang out with my ex again and it just feels like betrayal, since my ex was a person who really hurt me and stole a friend just to "get back at me". I never meant to hurt him, even with all he put me through. I just wanted to live my life without this person, but now when I tell my boyfriend that I don't like that he is hanging out with this mean person, my boyfriend keeps saying that I shouldn't care that they are hanging out. I do not like to dislike people, but I don't know how to deal with this.

What Guys Said 2

• i know it will be hard to do as i suggest but, i feel you should be the better person than your EX. what i mean by that is you are doing the same exact thing he did by denying a friendship. if your present B/F personality starts to change then thats something totally different.

• Tell your boyfriend about this and tell him to cut him off your lives

What Girls Said 1

• If he hasn't tried to poison your current boyfriend with nasty things about you, you should let it go. Be the bigger person and stop complaining about it. However, if he tries to create drama in your current relationship, you should discuss things with your current boyfriend.