How do I settle down as a boyfriend?

I am so damn highstrung in our relationship. Whenever she posts a picture, that could be harmless enough, I don't like it. I don't know what it is or where it's coming from. Even if it's just a selfie, I like get this burning feeling in my face. I take everything she does personally and get my feelings hurt easily. Why? I really need help.

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound extremely possessive and controlling. You clearly need help. You should talk to a professional about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like your feeling that it's aimed at you or is intended to get a rise out of you , but in reality it just harmless nothing's. It sounds like a subconscious action tbh , yet you allow it to materialize and manifest itself as something that must be attacked

• It didn't used to be like this. We had our first real fight 4 months ago and it's been like this with me since.

• That would most likely have something to do with the argument or disagreement you two had

• Thanks man

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• There are a lot of reasons for this Bud, and their not important, what is, is to talk to her about how you feel. Not get upset over it, talk about it, there is a difference. A relationship is about two people being happy and walking through life together.. as one, when you feel like this that is not happiness.
    The only way to get rid of it is to talk to her and see what she is willing to do, mate, because if you leave it and hide it eventually it will become your undoing

• Ur needy, insecure, clingy tendencies tell u that u are not good enough for this girl... Thats why ur fearful she might leave u for someone else.
    Have patienxlce dude