How may I improve my OkCupid profile I have spent time building?

I have spent a week building my profile trying to show women that I am serious about trying to find the right girl for me. I have received a couple of responses from women through OkCupid, but only a couple have seemed to become good acquaintances. How do I make my profile more attractive to women. Like, how do I get women to respond or message me through OkCupid?

What Girls Said 1

• It seems okay but please take out the part about you wanting to be a rapper. That's the biggest turn off. Not because rapping is bad. But because there's a small chance of making it and it always seems like a waste of time.

Or maybe me and every girl I know are just bitches lol

What Guys Said 1

• TL;DR

That's the main problem.

• I apologize for not understanding, but what does TL;DR mean or stand for?

• Too Long; Didn't Read.

You have such a long text in your own self-description that I didn't even bother to read all of it.
      For women it may be a sign that you just don't know when to stop talking. That's a quite annoying characteristic.