Will I ever find a girl that has a genuine interest in me?

I'm tired of being a 2nd option to the girls I try to get at. I do everything possible to get these girls to like me, but its always the same crap. I don't know maybe i'm trying too hard or this whole dating thing is not for me. Maybe its my looks as well, but all i know is i'm frustrated because i can't find a girl that won't play games with me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, I'm sorry to hear that you've been 'the 2nd option'. I do believe you'll be able to find other ladies out there who's interested in you as a person! Don't give up. Also, I'm note sure where you met the pervious girls you went out with, but perhaps trying a different location or try getting to know a girl you wouldn't normally go for could lead to something. If you feel like you'd want to try something a little different that is. Good luck

Most Helpful Guy

• You might find a right girl when the condition is right. Higher quality girls have more dating options available, so they are harder to deal with for average quality guys. You can't change your looks; you have to work with whatever god gives you. A girls with less dating options available to them are more likely to accept you for who you are. You might not be the 1st option they want the most, but you are more likely to be their best option that is open for them.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't give up! The girl for you is out there somewhere!

What Guys Said 1