Should I break up with my boyfriend or? ANSWER ASAP PLEASE 😭?

I'm 17 he's 18 and a senior we don't go to the same school and we barely see eachother but we try to make it work. We been together for a year and 3 months so far but I don't know if I should continue. Why? You may ask because first I never met his parents and he has never mentioned me he says because "they will be in our business" second we only been out maybe 2 times but and he has never baught nor paid for anything for me. Third he gets mad so easily to the point were I swear he's bipolar honestly he shows all the signs. He has a job and he went to driving school but i don't know what happened he lost his permit then just gave up. He doesn't want to take me to prom I'm not going to his because he said he just gonna take a picture and leave 🙄 But my family likes him my sister thinks that's her brother and my brother loves him cause they are both the only boys in there family 😑 But I'm not sure. I just typed this because my mom just brought it up because she said I shouldn't be bored in the house all the time if I have a boyfriend PLEASE ANSWER FAST 😭😭 I don't know what to do

Most Helpful Guy

• try communication first, if you two can't reach a level playing field, then leave.

• I tried talking about it at one point and he usually just brushes it off or catches a attitude with me then I just stop talking to him because he just says things like "oh" "bet" or "👌🏽"

• if he isn't willing to try but you don't want to end the relationship like that then don't try yourself, if he doesn't appreciate you putting in no effort then he will either see the error of his ways or you can show him and get him to realize how you feel.

• Thanks

What Guys Said 2

• the answer is abvious girl if he is not working his part on the relationship then split up you been together for more than a year and you seem to know each other for a month

• yeah I think your boyfriend deserves a better girlfriend.

What Girls Said 2

• I see quite a few red flags. I understand about communicating, but I think there is a lot of issues here.

• Well, I think that first of all you should have a good and long talk with him before deciding anything. Buuuut if your first thought was to break up is probably because you don't like him that much anymore...