A great guy likes me a lot but I don't?

I am honestly desperate, clueless, confused and feeling like an ignorant bitch. A guy totally likes me , he s super nice, texted me everyday and also bought me a beautiful gift. The problem is that I'm not feeling attracted to him one bit. I'm feeling so bad, we went on a date and when he gave me the gift I didn't even kissed him on the cheek because I was afraid I was going to give wrong signals. I try a lot to have some feelings to him but I just can't see him more than a friend. He's got a great character, it's just that chemistry that is missing and is important to me.
Second problem, we have mutual friends and everyone says that we match a lot and we would be great together. It's difficult for me to reject another guy as I already rejected two of them. And everyone says I would be a fool to reject him.
Third problem, I like somebody else a lot but is much more complicated. And he's his friend...
And also there is me. I'm a very complicated person, and some of my past decisions were so stupid and I still regret them. I already missed the chance to be with the guy I wanted the most and I still want just because I was scared...
What should I do with this guy? I honestly don't know what to do... I appreciate any answer!

Most Helpful Guy

• What people say and think about it shoudn't matter. If you don't like guy, just don't start anything with him, don't give him hopes, tell him the truth. Getting together with someone without liking that person way worse than a rejection.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. He may be a sweet guy but if you don't have feelings for him you should break it off now. I would be devastated to learn that the person I was dating didn't want me to begin with; it would feel more like pity. This way he can find someone who shares his feelings.

2. You shouldn't feel obligated to date a guy just because he is nice or because your friends think you would be a good match.

3. You gotta do what makes you happy :) I also had a nice guy who really liked me, but I had the biggest crush on his friend. I let him down easy (saying that we just didn't click romantically) and asked out the guy I wanted to be with. We have been together 2 years now and I couldn't be happier.

I know it sucks to hurt a sweet guy, but that's life; he will move on.

What Guys Said 2

• be honest... that is the best policy in most situations sounds like you are self aware and have a grip on what you want, we ( guys ) appreciate the straight approach, no need to apologize or feel guilty you are entitled to want what you want but when it comes to us... just be straight that's how we communicate with each other... then we move on... Good Luck !!

• Find a totally new guy. Don't go after his friend. Don't ever lead a guy on.

What Girls Said 1

• You are not obligated to date a guy just because he's nice