Guys, Would you cook a girl dinner if all you wanted was sex from her?

If all you wanted from a girl was sex and you've already slept together would you make dinner for her?

Also, if you just wanted her for sex and you saw that she tweeted "-_-" would you go out of your way to reach out and see if she's okay? especially after not responding back to your last message?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends
    If ALL I want from her is sex and I'm done with her, why the hell would I? If the sex was so good that I want her as a regular fuck buddy, and that's what it takes, then yea

In the case of the tweets though, even if I'm with her for pure reasons, I'm not about to waste my efforts trying to ask about a tweet. If something's wrong, tell me. Don't tweet and expect me to pick up on it. That's no different than the mind-reader mentality

I don't even use social media (I only use my FB to log onto games and other sites)

Defining your relationship by social media is dumb as hell

• Well not using social media to define a relationship. I mean if you just wanted her for sex would you go out of your way to ask if she's okay because of some dumb tweet?

• I wouldn't go out of my way for a tweet even if I'm with her for an actual relationship. If something's wrong, she needs to come to me and talk about it

What Guys Said 14

• Yes. If a guy is making a girl a meal, she knows exactly what's up. In you're man brain you're thinking this is romantic and she'll like it. But it screams you're a try hard and willing to please her too much without her even asking in exchange for sex. But why would you make her dinner? Cause it's romantic and that's what people say you should do? You've been brainwashed dude. if a chick really likes you after a date or two, you shouldn't have to do anything. She'll come to you and do things for you

• I've done a lot more than make dinner for a girl I wanted to have sex with, and I would do a lot more than that. But, making dinner for her doesn't mean that I want sex, nor that it is all I want.

• why go put in the effort if you've already slept with her? wouldn't it just be easier to just ask her to come over to get sex if you don't see the relationship going anywhere?

• Well that's nice of you. I ca't see a lot of men wanting to make dinner for someone they just want to set up as a f-buddy/fwb

• I cook for 7-20 people most nights. I don't find meal preparation that big a deal.

• i wouldn't personally bu ti can imagine a lot of guys might make a meal with the aim of getting laid

• even if she's already slept with the guy they would still try and make dinner?

• well i mean if he's already slept with her then obviously the cooking dinner wouldn't be solely to have sex since they can get the sex without the dinner aspect. so i'd presume the guy was just trying to be nice

• no. I'll just ask her straight up if she wants to do it again.

• well if I wanted a nice meal too

• If I cared about her I would

• I would if its not implied. But if I sense her mindset is "let him work for it" then I'll probably not.

• Yes I would cook for her even just for sex. She'll need energy for round 2! Seriously though, I'm not the kind of person who would expect her to leave immediately.

• Even if someone's primary objective is to have sex with you, they can still enjoy spending the evening with you and look forward to conversation over dinner... People are more complex than "Pussy! Need to fuck!"...

• I'd cook a girl dinner if sex wasn't on the table.

• i read that as "I'd sex a girl cook if dinner wasn't on the table."

• No and no

• Yes I would make dinner.
    Garlic butter and snails with French bread

• lololol u tripping

• We do whatever it takes.

• But you've already slept with her so lol (in this situation)

• Sorry I didn't see the rest of the question, I only responded from the Feed page.