Am I wrong please help?

I need your advice. I was suppose to meet this new guy Tuesday but I never did during the day I flaked out on him. I was suppose to have him picked me up in his car and go out to eat but I didn't. So he said I have one more chance to see him he wanted to pick me up take him to his place I told him no I didn't feel comfortable going to his place if I didn't meet him first he got mad and didn't want to talk to me anymore because I screwed him over am I wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• No! You've done the right thing!. Never let a new guy pick you up in his car, and NEVER agree to going back to his place. Meet somewhere very public for the first few times. You will know if he's likely to be trustworthy or not after a few dates. Additionally, watch out for spiked drinks!

Most Helpful Girl

• No you did well by yourself, you can't just go to a guy's house if you don't know him well, it's a bad idea.

What Guys Said 1

• you have never met face to face? No you are right!!! Move on and always meet in a public place preferably with friends...

What Girls Said 1

• You did the right thing. Never just show up a guy's house especially if you haven't even met him in person you could've gotten hurt.