Will he ever date me again?

I dated a guy for two months, but he left me because he was not yet over his ex and in fact he slept with her while he was with me. He wants to be friends with her, but as she wanted more, they recently stop seeing each other.

I still see him everyday and we do many things together. He sees me as his best friend and I really enjoy his company because we have similar hobbies and tastes. I am not sure about my feelings towards him. On one side I feel attracted but on the other side, I want a person who will leave everything to be with me and he does not seem to be that person right now.

He tells me he was stupid for dating me while still seeing his ex, that it might have worked in other circumstances but he has recently starting dating a new girl, who he just met.

I want to continue being friends as I value his company a lot but do you think he might consider dating me again? if he likes my physically (he says that) and also likes how I see life (he says it, too), then shouldn't we be already dating?

Thanks a lot

Most Helpful Girl

• If it were me, I wouldn't consider dating him again. Your question should be reversed. Should I date him again and the answer should be no. Its fine to stay friends if you no longer want to be in a relationship with him. But it sounds like you do and quite frankly, you shouldn't. This guy didn't see what he had and is now dating someone else while feeding you lines about your worth, that's what we call a sleeze bag. The fact that he slept with his ex-girlfriend the first time around makes him a cheating sleeze bag! He doesn't even sound worth keeping in touch with if you ask me!

What Guys Said 2

• OF COURSE You SHOULD BE DATING ALREADY BUT LISTEN I THINK You SHOULD FIND SOME ONE ELSE WHO WILL LEAVE EVERYTHING FOR ONLY You . HE IS NOT THAT TYPE I THINK. You ARE JUST A RESERVE GIRL FOR HIM. just be his friend that all or if some time at a party or when you are in the mood to screw up .u can screw up with him if you don't have a boyfriend (and you are into it at that moment) but be careful make sure he is not the type who we call you whore behind ur back or will say I f*** that to hi friends it should be kept secret bet you and him . to whether he is the type or not talk to him and listen to what he say about people then you will know .

• Looks like he doesn't respect you that much, or value your company. He has "cheated" on you with his ex and now has started dating a new girl. If you were to start dating him, you'd only be hurting yourself in the long run. Try finding a MAN who won't screw you over.

What Girls Said 1

• i don't think its a good idea to be with him. he has already "cheated" on you and from experience once a guys is forgiven for that, they usually take advantage and do it again. you guys are into each other but it just doesn't seem to be the right time for you 2 to get together