Girls 18-24 is a guy who's 20 and bald (I shave what's left) unattractive? Or can he still be physically attractive or date able to you?

I balded way young, partly from a stress condition anyway I shave my head as it's mostly gone on top, I pull it off okay and many say I look 22-24 so good there... I don't mind bald since I suit it but I worry what girls my age will think.

• Results/older girls/guys
  • A guy can look attractive bald I would date a bald guy
  • Sorry to me my guy needs hair, bald makes a guy unattractive to me
There is a light shadow, showing the balding pattern, and hey people can be honest I have high standards on girls looks myself that I wouldn't ever lower so please just be honest here.
People looks matter so I won't argue that point.

Most Helpful Guy

• media1.santabanta.com/.../jason-statham-7a.jpg

you saying bald guys can't look good? i think they can... matters on who you are but this guy looks tough as hell without hair

• thanks for mho

• @blondfrog im so confused my account turned female... im a guy this account was male

• It's April fools crap, don't worry, yeah this other guy thinks that a shaved head is hugely different from short balding hair, don't understand it but hey.

What Girls Said 6

• You keep asking this. I'm pretty sure everyone's tired of seeing this question over and over again, dude (and yes, you do keep asking this, your picture has been all over the site with the same question repeaaaaaaatedly, I know I've answered it three times.)

• Okay.. so scroll on? Haha seriously I don't feel sorry for you on this site given the other stupid questions asked, I just don't care. GaG is quite the joke to me. If you take it serious I feel bad for you.

• Just pointing out that you shouldn't repeatedly post the same shit, vary the questions a little and don't try and lie o people about it being the first time you've asked.

• I see tons of questions asked by the same people yet not called out on it? The ridiculous mods should be there complaining.

• I like hair. But I've never seen a guy my age who is bald unless they shave it for a sport or something. My boyfriend shaves his hair very short for his job (crew cut sort of thing) and I don't mind it. He looks good either way.
    I am indifferent, overall.

• cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...b592-444090bea7b0-m.jpg

That's a pic of me, I'm 20, my hair aged 20 years in about 8 months from stress after a family death actually a kind of mild shock to the body so I mean while I do shave you can still kinda see the bald (old guy style) in the shadow like a horseshoe shape you know? It's relatively light but still,

Would you say I look good or young despite no hair? Weird question but if you were single would you date me based on looks? Haha be honest..

• Mm hmm look I'd appreciate an honest answer either.

• Still'd appreciate an honest-non homo answer if bald is a deal breaker for you.

• For the thousand time ! YES! YES I WOULD DATE YOU! ANY GIRL REALLY! Girls are about personality!

• Look I want to attract her with my looks as well as I go for looks at first too most everyone does, and did you vote the wrong one? Only the no category went up :p

• Well I'm not like you and most aren't. Looks are needed period.

• Well there nothing you can do!! I am just saying the right girl won't mind!

• I'm 24 but I don't think it would bother me any.

• So he could still be physically attractive to you?

• Your age is fine by the way you just see my point of asking around my age, a lot of women aren't comfortable dating younger guys, and the most I could date up is two years

• Yea he could. Lol I actually find Jason Statham really attractive.

• Yes as long as you suit it you're fine...

• Stop freaking asking this already. Nobody likes an insecure guy...

• First time I've asked, I seen others comment on other guys hair questions as well, and there's always someone like you commenting, first off don't pretend to know what it feels like, you or your overweight friends can lose weight but hairloss nothing can be done. Second if a question bugs you why don't you just avoid it? Take your internet 'justice' ideals and shove them where your ego resides.

• Its not the first time youve asked. I've seen you pic all over this site...

What Guys Said 2

• Lets put it this way there has never been a bald male model so while some girls would put up with it they would rather have their man have hair.

• Um, while I agree a perfect head of hair is the preference there are bald male models, I'm not kidding either I've seen way more than a few, all shaved (like myself) but surely a number from hair loss as well so I'm not sure where you got that fact.

• I've posted a rate me or similar maybe 4 times? I think, bald question? Maybe 10 in my year and a half or so on here not that much haha, I think this whole place is one big joke. Honestly dude it'll set you back with plenty of girls yes but there's plenty more even attractive who don't care about hair enough to turn a 7 to a 5 etc..

When I first lost hair I was self conscious but when I shaved I was real confident and after all the compliments even more so. Just move on and keep asking 'thousands' until one attractive girl says yes man. That simple.

• Well I don't have facial hair either, or any eyelashes I lost all my eyelashes too, I also don't have any armpit hair.

• Baldness isn't a problem if you're an already good-looking guy. Johnny Sins, a well-known adult-film actor, has high sexual market value, and he's totally bald (and pretty young).

• I do pull off a shaved head decently, I'm skinny and pale as I simply don't tan but somehow I pulled it off, true I might look better with perfect hair but I doubt baldness is the deal breaker the other guy posting makes it out to be.