I got a serious problem help please?

I dated a girl all senior year (19 years old both of us). We never did it since she said she was a virgin. We just dated pg-13 stuff. Yeah we'd get freaky touchy but that was it. We graduated and she left to college 300 miles away. We broke up but remained friends. I'd see her flirting online with dudes/party pics but that was it. She lasted a year out there and decided to move back home since she missed everyone. She then randomly phones me one day while out here back in town and decided to get lunch with me. I met her up and we started talking. We started to hold hands, kiss. I was anxious to ask if she dated? she said "NOTHING SERIOUS REALLY". I said i dated and slept with only just one girl. She got pissed and replied "Just one? that's it? hahaha wannabe hotshot". I then asked how far she got? and she looked uncomfortable but stayed quiet. I re-asked and she began to sprint walk/covering her ears and singing a song. After this lunch date she no longer wanted to see me. We got into a fight and she said if i ever try calling her again she will get the cops on me. Months later we bumped into e/o at the mall parking lot and i called her with my hands to come over and she flicked me off and sped off in her car.

You think she slept around?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should stop concerning yourself with whether or not she slept around. She's obviously not interested as she made pretty clear with telling you that she no longer wanted to see you or to hear from you via a phone call.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Either she is pissed because she was still a virgin yet you are not, or she is pissed because she did sleep with numerous guys and feels bad about it because you only slept with one. Either way, she is pissed. You forget her and move on to someone not crazy!

• Can't make an honest opinion out of this story. It could be either way

• well just move on apparently you triggered somekind of a response in her and to answer your question... chances are she had done more than she would like to admit and you trying to figure that out freaked her so she threatened to call the cops on you... since you know, reputation is important for girls.