I like this guy, however I know I can't have him. What do I do?

Ok so I work with this guy and he is super nice and cute and really funny, however he has a girlfriend. I know it's wrong but I can't help it. Also his girlfriend is really nice. But everytime we talk, he flirts with me and I feel like he really likes me. You know you can just sometimes tell. However I know I should stop, but we work together and I don't want to just ignore him because I've tried and he just comes up to me and starts talking and I can't be mean. Please help me!.. what should I do to get over him without quitting my job or being mean.

Most Helpful Guy

• Get a boyfriend, then he will cool down.

Most Helpful Girl

• Start hanging out with more people. You will eventually get over him.

What Guys Said 2

• Does he talk to other girls who are not his girlfriend the same way? If yes, that's the way he is, if no, has he been with this girlfriend a long time?

• He might just be naturally flirty. Unfortunately, with a girlfriend, it doesn't seem as if he's urging to get out of that relationship.

What Girls Said 0