Is he interested or just being nice?

I started talking with this guy, he's an actor in la and he works, I randomly just messaged him saying " You're soo cute hope you have a lovely day" he replied saying Aw thanks, then I replied saying you're welcome and told him that I'd love to meet him and that he seems like a cool person, he replied saying "That's so nice of you but I'm busy on set all week and I work but id love to meet you when one of my meet and greets happen but feel free to snap me whenever you want" I did and he just opened them without replying and I sent him a message the next day saying " how've you been?" and no reply, is he just not interested and was just being nice or is he just super busy and can't reply, how much longer should I wait till I talk to him again?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• He is not that interested. Don't text him.

• what makes you say that?

• He didn't reply twice even when you asked him a question. Let it go. You're wasting your time.

What Guys Said 3

• Could be anything really, but probably just busy.

• It could be a little of both

• both of what? busy and possibly interested or just being nice and not interested?

• He said maybe you'll meet at his next meet and greet. Sounds like to me he is just treating you like a fan.

• I told him that id love to get to know him, he seems like a cool person so I don't think he sees me as a fan because I didn't approach him in a way a fan would, I simply approached him in a friendly, casual matter

What Girls Said 0