How long would you last in this movie theatre with your crush?

How long would you last in this movie theatre with your crush?I thought this was funny, and wondered how long you could last in this bed without doing anything with your crush!

• Previews
  • 10-20 minutes
  • 30-40
  • 50+
  • Wouldn't do anything

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably wouldn't do anything in a movie theater unless we were like the only ones in there, not big on going at it in public.

Most Helpful Girl

• Can crush be substituted with bf? haha
    And I'd say a few minutes into the movie haha.

What Guys Said 11

• Dark room to watch a move, very relaxed. I would be asleep in 20 minutes. Wasted the price of the ticket. No thanks.

• I'm just going to borrow this opinion. The @asker blocked me before I could reply. I'm not a racist. I treat everyone with basic human dignity regardless of their race. I really don't care if you like me, @asker.

• @Dred1614 - I sat back a bit, but don't be using my opinion to argue with the asker. I certainly do not want her blocking me!

• Will do. Sorry, @Red_Arrow

• um I'd be balls deep by the end of the previews lol

soo there's a couple theaters like this where @bellegirl21 and I live
    (sugarhouse hell ya)

• wait let me clarify not TOTALLY like this lol no way, but they have reclining couch seats haha not beds, forgot to clarify that

• I haven't been to those. Let's go! We'll take our gag selfies there lol

• @BelleGirl21 I've been to sugarhouse like, 6 times lol i love it. my girlfriend is like sugarhouse cinema or gtfo. so high maintenance lol jk. I went with other friends and a coworker (for zoolander 2) and they were like omg joining the sugarhouse or gtfo bandwagon now.
      but, i saw hunger games 3 late at night and kinda starting dozing off. Those reclining seats can put u to sleep, so gotta watch for that. Pop a section 89-friendly caffeine pill before you go.

• That poor guy in the bottom right is all alone

• I voted "Wouldn't do anything" only cause you said it was a crush. If I knew she liked me a little I would try to cuddle her in about 10-20 minutes.

• I paid good money to watch the film, so I'm going to watch the film.

On a side note, that guy at the bottom right is quite enjoying the company of his left hand.

• I'd probably be the guy that doesn't even touch his crush out of pure fear D:

• I don't like other people watching. Public sex is fine until someone is looking.

• Wouldn't do anything. I'm not an exhibitionist, lol

• I wouldn't do anything.

• Ur a racist. I don't like you

• what is the guy in the front in the blue shirt doing o. o lol

• I don't think my wife would feel to comfortable with so many strangers around.
    I much prefer watching a movie in the privacy of our bedroom lol!

I feel bad for the people who have to clean up at the end of a movie

What Girls Said 17

• I said wouldn't do anything, but I think the better question than how long would you last would be how far would you go. I'd get pretty comfy and cuddly with my boyfriend. Probably kissing through the previews, but I'd likely enjoy watching the movie with some cuddling

• I would not go to a theater like that. I worked in a movie theater for five years. You do not want to know what those seats look like when ALL of the lights are on. There are visible stains on the head rest and the actual seats. People piss, shit, vomit and cum while sitting in them. I try to go to theaters that at least have leather seating, which are much easier to clean. I would NEVER go to a theater where you watched in a bed. Those beds would be filthier than hotel room beds. No thanks! That being said, if I found myself there, I would not last through the previews without being all over my man.

• Is this real?

• we'd cuddle, but nothing more. i'm not an exhibitionist.

• With my crush, probably nothing. If we were together, different story. But probably just kissing and light touching since other people are there.

• Where is this place?

• My boyfriend and I would be cuddling the entire time. Nothing else.

• I'm a good girl 0:)
    So we'd watch the movie lol

• I'm there to watch the movie*MEOWWWWWWW*me and my cat's!

• I wouldn't do anything since I would be paranoid with everyone else there.

• As soon as he movie got boring for even a second I would reach over and grab

• wouldn't do anything. that looks so comfy !

• I wouldn't last long at all.

• Cuddle and squeeze like no tomorrow but nothing more. public sex is uncomfortable

• With all of the people there, I wouldn't do anything.

• The dude at the front looks like his date ditched him so he's having his own fun. If it was a good movie I'd last through it all if it was boring a little hanky panky might be in order.

• Is this real?