What would you think if you started dating a girl and she told you that you were her first boyfriend and she was 28 years old?

When I say first boyfriend, I mean she has never even had a non-serious boyfriend. But she has been on a handful of dates and isn't a virgin.

Most Helpful Guy

• My former fiancĂ©e was in her mid thirties when we met, and we were both in our first relationship. We're still both virgins, though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely nothing.

What Guys Said 8

• If she has never been in a relationship but is not a virgin then I would have negative thoughts. She has been into one-night stands or something similar to that which is a turn off to me.

• It wouldn't matter, being her first would even be an interesting experience, given the situation.

• I would feel lucky

• She was single for a reason

• her reasons or because she was undesirable in some way?

• Hmm, not the poster, I was just wondering which way you meant it. See I've known a few too many bullshit guys, lol.

• @BambooforPanda I apologise for us guys we really dont mean no harm lol Its just the society that we live in and the bad influences that are bestowed upon us really makes it difficult to think logically.

• I wouldn't care

• I would think that she may be crazy or too classy.

• at last a non slut that didn't mistake dicks for popsicles. thats what i'll say... .

• Well you say she is not a virgin, sounds like she had been only into one-night stands, casual sex

What Girls Said 0