Who Is At Fault? Does it Really Seem Like I'm Playing Games with Him?

I met this guy and we both like each other. He normally texts me every other day. He's been trying to hang out with me for the past 2 weeks... like really trying. But I'm so busy that I barely have free time. Also, I was thinking that maybe he had the wrong intentions. But after 2 wks, when I asked him to wait until my schedule cleared up, he got mad @ me, saying I'm just playing games with him and that the reason he wanted to hang out with me so bad was that he is about to relocate to another state for a job (in about a week). So today, I gave him my address to come over and he asked if I could meet him at the store nearest my house. It took me 37 mins to reply because my mom had asked for my help setting up a computer. I texted him back to see if he was at the store, but he never replied back. So I'm guessing he's upset with me again. I'm just hoping he wasn't there waiting for me, but I don't know. Is he just impatient & selfish.. or does it really seem like I'm playing games with him?

What Guys Said 2

• If you look at this from a guy's point of view, it's very natural that a guy would clearly get upset by the way your actions, any guy would be dissapointed and yes he will think that you are playing games, they will think you are playing hard to get and it's true women do that with guys.

Yes, I am sure he thinks you are playing games with him.

• I'dve been a little upset too

• Oh. :/ I guess I've just been seeing it through my perspective..

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, he probably thinks you're playing games.