Boyfriend's 17th Birthday Gift?

Okay so my boyfriend is going to be 17 in a few weeks and I want to get him something he will love. We have been together on and off the past two years and we are best friends and talk to eachother every second we get. But I'm having a hard time deciding what to get him. He's into movies and cars and music. When I ask about his hobbies he always says I don't really know Im always either at work or hanging out with you. I want his birthday to be special for him! Thank you!

What Guys Said 2

• My vote always goes to an EXPERIENCE rather than a THING.
    You could buy him DVD's, car parts, or stereo equipment, but those things get lost, sold, thrown away after becoming obsolete, etc. and 10, 15 years down the road he may not even remember what exactly it was that you gave him or where it came from.
    If you were to buy him tickets to a NASCAR race or a concert or an event where he could meet one of his favorite movie stars and get a picture or autograph or something, he'll ALWAYS have those memories of the time he saw Denny Hamlin win the Daytona 500 when he saw Pearl Jam live for the first time or when he got to shake hands with his favorite actor at Comic-Con.

Start thinking in that direction and see what you can come up with :-)

• a prostate massager

What Girls Said 1

• Buy him a music album of his favorite band.