Why is my boyfriend ignoring me?

Hello, so today is April fools, last night after midnight I called him to say I can't see him anymore, then said April fools. And he was like I hate you, piss off and hung up. I apologised and stuff and he texted 'Apology accepted' and today I sent him funny memes to cheer him up and he's ignored me ever since? :(
What do you reckon he is thinking? Is he doing that to upset me or what
thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you never joke with anyone and say that you are breaking up with them, I mean that is really nor funny, you did make a mistake and it's clear he took it seriously.

Even though he said " Apology accepted" he actually didn't accept your apology, mentally he hasn't forgiven you yet. I don't know how much time it will take for him to forgive you.

Please don't do these things in future, be it April fool or whatever occasion it may be. These things are not funny at all!.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's probably still mad at you.

What Guys Said 3

• Well, you started it... Maybe he's pranking you?

• Frankly, he's thinking that you made a shitty joke at his expense. Give him some time to cool off, link him to this page or whatever, and explain that everything was a joke, tasteless or otherwise.

• Why I do get the impression there will be a few of these questions today 😥.

Anyway, he's probably still a little cheesed off, give him a day or two and he'll cheer up.

• Thanks for ur comment
      Sighhhh I know I should've been more creative but I'm not seeing him today so that's all I thought of at the time. :(
      Thanks!

What Girls Said 0