Why haven't guys ever tried to get me pregnant? am I not pretty enough?

I always read these stories of men wanting or begging to have unprotected sex with women and I NEVER experienced this. Guys always used condoms or preferred to only have oral with me to avoid pregnancy. This makes me question my desirability. Why don't guys wanna procreate with me? I feel its because I'm a darkskin black woman and they fear the kids would be ugly with me. If I were lighterskin I am quite sure I would have had a few guys want to have unprotected sex with me or prefer intercourse over blowjobs.

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys don't want unprotected sex to get you pregnant, they want it because it feels better.

Imagine kissing someone, and then imagine kissing someone while holding a sheet of paper up in front of your face.

The reason guys don't have unprotected sex, is because they don't want children, because the law is skewed massively to their detriment.

If a woman falls pregnant and the guy doesn't want to father the child, the baby stays, if the father wants it and the mother doesn't, it can be aborted, if the mother doesn't want an abortion she can still put up the child for adoption or drop it off at a safehaven.

If the mother wants the child, she can simply point to the guy as being the father and child support will be extracted for him for 18 years otherwise he has to go to prison.

One night stands and casual sex is very dangerous to men, because you never know if she has hidden motives to get pregnant and if she has, well then you're fucked. Men cannot legally or financially surrender their paternity, and it sounds to me like you just want to get pregnant and they just want sex, they don't want children.

Unprotected sex isn't about impregnating the woman, it's about how it feels, but guys would rather NOT pay 18 years of child support, than have one slightly better fuck.

Most Helpful Girl

• How about you just be thankful you aren't getting impregnated by a random dude and left to be a single mom?

What Guys Said 20

• Why are you upset about that?, is that the only thing you want in life? The way you are asking this seems like that's the only thing on your mind and you are very serious about getting pregnant by a guy?

• yeah i think you need to get out more lol.

"I always read these stories of men wanting or begging to have unprotected sex with women and I NEVER experienced this" under the assumption because they're so pretty?

are you fucking shittin me 😂 😂

• Maybe because they dont want kids?

Most guys want sex for sex, Not to commit themselves for someone and a family for the rest of their lives...

• Its because of my skin tone and race. If I were lighter skin I'd have more men begging to procreate with me

• Don't be stupid, your race has fuck all to do with it, simply guys don't want to have kids with everyone they fuck, can you imagine if dudes impregnated a girl each week in casual sex? They'd be be father of fucking dozens upon dozens of kids, what guy wants that?

Your race has nothing to do with this, the fact they don't want kids is everything, kids are an absolutely monumental life alerting thing, it's not something to be taken so damn lightly

• lol you think guys are just out there to impregnate beautiful women? Yeahhh nooo

• Lol its nothing to do with that. Most guys know when you get a girl pregnant it's a life changer. She's tied to you forever. Having a kid isn't a fun fad. Your life is over the way your used to it. Being attracted to you or not isn't anything to do with it.

• Guys don't want to just get girls pregnant by having sex. That's what condoms are for and unless you want to have a child right now, be glad.

• Yeah but a lot of girls claim guys hate condoms and try to have unprotected sex with them. why hasn't any guy wanted to do this with me?

• I'm not really sure, could just be the guys I guess

• Maybe because some of us guys prefer not to be sperm dispensers. I'm one of them. I will have children, but only if the mother is willing to be in our lives.

• Please let me breed you.

• what is it with American culture that girls want to get pregnant to a random guy? Sounds more like a candidate for Jerry Springer. Make the guys use a condom or get yourself on Birth control. Sheeeeeesh

• "I always read these stories of men wanting or begging to have unprotected sex with women and..."

You know, you choose what you read, so you must not be so naive as to believe what you choose is the norm.

• Obvious race troll is obvious. ;P

• It's because of your skin tone.

That's what you're telling everyone to tell you, right? So fuck it... yes, it's because the fear the kids would be ugly with you.

• Let's find out sugar aha ;)

• Show me a pic and I will tell u sweety :)

• the degeneracy of my people has begun

• You must really be low class. When I get married first?

• cause we want your pussy and not kids that we will have to pat for for all our life

• Try sleeping with more broke guys. They go in more for this 'girl i want you to have my baby (cause i can't pay support anyway)' thing.

If you're fucking guys who are employed, they're gonna be pretty concerned about pregnancy.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• You're kidding?

• Be thankful you aren't being left a single mom.

• maybe that's not the case. maybe they legitimately actually cared about you. that's actually really polite and i wish guys treated having sex with me this way.

• I'm sure you're beautiful. Maybe you just run into smart guys who know they aren't ready to have children?

• the men u sleep with are at least responsible and care about their health. the men want to impregnate a woman they care for and are in love with and with whom they wanna build a life... nurturing girl. its not a question of beauty

• You should be thankful that the men you are sleeping with have a brain.

• ... Are you saying that you're desperate to have a child?

• Giiiirl!!!
    Your skin has nothing to do with your worth and these guys are smart!! It means your banging safe, smart guys who don't want to create that situation for you!!
    A guy is totally going to want babies with you but that guy will also love you and not just the sex !!
    You're worth more than some guy having a baby then skipping out

1 private opinion(s)