What is the next move?

I've just been on my third date with this guy I like and I'm pretty sure he likes me back, I mean, he's the one who keeps asking me out. Anyway, we haven't had any physical contact other than goodbye hugs and innocent knee/arm brushes. Today we were sitting in the park and the weather wasn't great, so I said "feel how cold my hands are" and he took one of them, held onto it for a little then just let go. Was that a poor hint at the fact I want him to hold my hand? I was thinking about texting him something jokey like "When I say my hands are cold I mean I want you to hold them. Maybe next time you'll get the hint?". Good idea or no?

Should I bother with something like this? I feel like men don't have the same emotional attachment in holding hands as girls do. I don't want to do anything too out there like go in for a kiss.

What Guys Said 1

• No, it was not a poor hint at all, I would say it was a very good hint and a sweet hint as well. Yes you can text him and say what you meant by that, it's a good idea!

No, if he really likes you then I don't think he will be bothered.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he didn't hold your hand because he thought it would make you uncomfortable. Anyway, it's safe to text him that.