My boyfriend said he prefers smalls boobs and small butts and likes blonde girls?

I know he has a preference but this really hurts me, like a lot cause I'm the opposite I'm a pear shaped girl and never liked it... he even told me that he does not like big butts or big boobs but say I'm good but I don't feel good, he even once told me that some blondes are prettier than me when I sked him. .. we dated for 3 years I used to feel great but not anymore..

when we first dated I knew he had a preference but it was cool cause I felt he liked me but not anymore sand I feel soo jealous and super insecure when I see a blonde petite girl I feel so fuckin shitty especially when I see him comment on other girls bodies telling them that they are hot and gorgeous causes they are petite...

he say I'm the only one he wants and say I'm perfect but I don't feel it, I just wish I was the only thing he prefers cause his preference makes me feel soo uncomfortable!

And tells me likes what he likes which hurts more and everytime I ask for sex he says I'm busy

Most Helpful Guy

• Time to move on. After three years, you've got Stockholm syndrome. Get out. He'll try and get you back, he's become accustomed to having you to kick around to make himself feel better. Have the self respect to say no and walk away.
    It's going to hurt. Spend time alone (not alone, you can be with friends, just be single) and find yourself. After three years in a relationship, especially one filled with deprecation, you need to rebuild your sense of self.
    He'll probably contact you periodically to try and get back together. Just tell him you don't think that's a good idea. Because it isn't.
    The hardest roads to walk are often the only ones WORTH traveling on.

• No he never asked for me back nor ever contacted me... it was always me who came back cause of my feelings for him. .. he would take me but he never asked for me to cum back..

• There will be someone else eventually. The way he's treating you is making your depression worse. See a psychiatrist. You should not only be given medications, but should be having therapy sessions, once a week at least. Medications are a crutch, and can help immensely when used with therapy.

• I see I will look into it, I never steped into medication nor thearapy but I think its something I really need... thank you for your help...

Most Helpful Girl

• Insecurities will destroy your relationship. If he did not want to be with you he would have left. Maybe talk to him about how you are feeling and just ask him not to comment on other girls while you are around because it makes you insecure. Also never ever ask him about other girls because knowing what he thinks of them is none of your business. You will have to take some time to work on your self confidence. He is obviously with you for a reason, so you have to believe that you are attractive, you might not be what he is usually initially attracted to but you are his type as well.

• I believe I am attractive but not towards him... him telling me that his preference is prettier than me makes me feel unwanted and desirable... iv always been pretty confident girl in the last 3 years but not anymore due to his harsh comments and the fact every time I ask for sex he always slams me down with work and says he I busy..

• I want to move on but its hard cause there is no one else and I suffer from depression and hate being alone... but I understand what you mean..

• I think your depression will only get worse if you continue being in this relationship. You have to surround yourself with people who will make you feel good about yourself. And I also believe that you will start feeling alone in this relationship as well. So you might as well get out before things get even worse.

What Guys Said 7

• He is with u.. he loves u..
    There are always more good looking people out there.. so don't worry..
    If he really loves u and u love him back.. There is no problem.. And guys are visual creatures.. We see hot girls but that doesn't mean we will cheat on u

• Is he for you then? Should he really be your boyfriend anymore? Sounds like he doesn't think so.

• You've been dating for THREE years and you still have doubts?

Wow.

• what boyfriend says that my advice is he isn't even attracted too you like that leave him
    some other guy will thin you are amazing

• Girl--if you have big boobs, there are a LOT of guys who love that! TRUST me on this!

• so he has my perfect combination brunette with good curves, and wants the opposite? he is either mental or wants to find an excuse for breakup cause he cheats.

• Introduce him to a blond man, he'll fall in love...

• Awww thank you xxxx *hugs you back*

• You are completely welcome. :)

What Girls Said 6

• Fuck him. In today's society people will love your body. Women get surgery to have curves. So say bye to the motherfucker and go find you someone else who appreciates your body type. Matter as fact go comment on some other guys photos and see how he likes it. When your in public with him look at other guys and comment on the things that you like about them. Talk about your preferences and then see how he likes it.

by the way. Your boyfriend sounds like a total dick.

• I would leave him. It sounds like he is subtly putting you down and disregarding your feelings.

• look he is an honest guy all guys where I come from in Africa are like that, they will never say your prettier than someone when your not or that you have a better body which you don't. the aim is to get you to love your self and if he has those preferences why is he still with you, why not just leave, simple because he loves you... I think. peace! ✌

• He doesn't deserve you girl. Dump him

• dump him and he would find a cute blond girl he would dump you anyway so

• i feel your pain mine won't stfu about Asian girls it crushes me and then takes about extremely thick girls with big butts ihave decent size butt i dont think its big enough for his liking though and then he says im too short for his liking and that heels are bad idea and he likes sneakers my personality is the complete opposite of what he likes makes feel like im ugly in his eyes