I asked her out and she said she is not looking for a realtionship and told me to ask her out again at the end of the year DO I HAVE A CHANCE TO DATE?

i have known this girl for some time now like 3 years (we are both 18) and (like begining of this year) recently we have being hanging a lot and i asked her out yesterday she said the following i am not looking for a relationship at the moment ask me this question at the end of the year. On whatapps she told me that she doesn't want to date me now because she is still hurt from her ex boyfriend and she just wants to focus on her future and says she also doesn't want to focus on a boyfriend due to her studies and she said she is not ready for a relationship Before i asked her that question she showed clear signs that she liked me like she would tease me she wore a lot of perfume made sure she looked good we had personal conversations and we shared a lot of things and she has even spoken to me about us living together and if we spoke about being married she even suggested dating places do you think i still have a chance with her cause i really do like her or should i move on

Most Helpful Girl

• She likes you. She probably still has feelings, and said stuff when she was busy or frustrated/stressed. i know thts how i am when i am upset about other stuff.

Most Helpful Guy

• She's keeping her options open but I would say for your own sake walk away now. You could wait and it might work out for you but it is more likely that someone else will come along who she will go out with without a second thought for you and your long wait.

If you do decide to wait then definitely don't let her know you are waiting, at least then when she goes out with someone else, at least everyone else won't have the satisfaction of knowing how hurt you are. Play it cool, be a little more distant. You don't have to chase other girls if you don't want to, just don't let her think you are marking time until she makes her mind up. You never know, if she loses you a little she might realise what she is missing.

What Girls Said 1

• Try your hardest to not live based on that!
    Go out do your thing and hang with the guys you never know you might meet the perfect girl for you who is ready but if not this girl won't run to you if she knows you've just waited for her she'll definitely go for the guy who has stuff going on and is independent :)

• i disagree with you a girl will won't talk about having a future with a guy if she hasn't thought about it and i think you should go for it and wait for her to become ready you may never know

What Guys Said 4

• She is keeping u in backup till she finds some other dude.
    Dont delude herself... stop waiting for her hand and foot... move on buddy
    Walk away... leave this bitch.

• I wouldn't wait for her. Sounds like she wants an emotional Tampon. Don't be that. You're better than that.

• 13. Slim one.

• Yes. Sounds like she's interested just needs time. But maybe you can say we don't need to be serious just hang out and have fun.