Girls, Girls is it good to be a nice guy?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Who doesn't love nice people?

The problem with the stereotypical "nice guy" is that he's not genuinely nice; he just acts nice because he thinks it'll get him the girl. Or he thinks that being nice alone is enough to entitle him to sex - and any girl who rejects him is a bitch who likes "bad boys."

But if you are a guy who is actually a really nice person, then that's awesome. The world needs more of you.

• Lol I guess you are writing from the perspective of your experience but its look like you are still missing the point that the so call bad guys are the one who doesn't care

• Tell me about your description of your nice guy

• I already did, in my answer lol.

What Girls Said 3

• In that basic human decency is expected from all members of society, yes. Is it enough to get you laid? No. Develop your personality beyond just being nice.

• But why girls treat nice guys like crap

• However the guys who tends to care are being maltreated by ladies as they are called nice guy

• Like I said before, "nice" isn't enough of a personality to guarantee that people will like you. Being nice is the bare minimum of acceptable behaviour. A person whose only personality trait is that they're nice is basically a breathing mannequin.

• It's good to be genuinely nice and not for show.

• Yes, it is. Don't change. :)

• You are fantastic

• Haha, glad I've been helpful. :)