Did she lose interest? Am I toast?

1. There was this girl in my class who gave me all the signs of flirting , eye contact, touching etc but i never pulled the trigger and asked her out.
.
2. One day she was sitting with me and kicked me flirtatiously on my leg under the desk in the class but i still did not ask her out.
.
3. Next day, she did not face me with her body, she did not make eye contact , she moved her chair away from me which she never did because she always used to come in my personal space but that day she moved away as if she was getting repulsed by me and moved her chair away from me.
.
4. After that she stopped coming to the class for 2 months and now its the end of semester and i dont think she will come now.
.
5. I also heard that there was an ex in the back, did my lack of confidence drove her into the arms of ex?
.
Did i fuck up? Did she saw weakness in me that i dont have confidence? Can a woman lose interest so quickly?

• She lost interest, Moving her chair away is a clear sign of disinterest indirectly because i did not make a move.
  • She lost interest, Moving her chair away is a clear sign of disinterest indirectly because there was an ex in the background.
  • She lost interest, Moving her chair away is a clear sign of disinterest indirectly because there was the ex in the background and i did not show confidence and ask her out and my weakness drove her into the arms of ex, she no longer saw me as a good replacement for her ex.
  • I sill have a chance, if she comes i should ask her out.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah I would probably think you weren't interested anymore so I think u should try to make sure that u show her that u like her so she knows that u like her and is interested in her

• She knows i like her... the way i behave with her.. she knows i like her because i asked for her number once.. after that she started giving me all these signs..
      but i did not ask for her number again or asked her out. did she assume that i lack confidence?

What Guys Said 1

• there is one other option you might have over looked. could she have been trying to use you to make him jealous.

• No.. im sure she did not use me to make him jealous.
      She blew him off right infront of me to spend time with me when he asked her out.
      She would have never done that, coz he was asking her out and she said no because she wanted to sit with me rather than going out with him.

• then i feel she gave up on you. thats why she moved. i dont know if she would give you another chance if you went up to her or not but you are not out anything for trying.