I like this girl on GaG, should I tell her?

She's really hot, but I have a feeling she's a catfish.

• Yes!
  • No!
Just to clear things up... I'm a lesbian.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of guys on here are constantly starting threads like, "Gonna tell a girl I like her tomorrow!". No! Trust me, I used to be like this to but after being chased by some truly hideous girls who have pulled the sh! t on me, it's really just pathetic. Unless there is already a strong connection between you two, I would leave your feelings vague and keep her guessing.

Last night, FINALLY, this chick that has been after me for a while flat out did the whole "I like you. Do I have a chance with you?" and this is about the 3rd of 4th time she has straight up told me she likes me, but never as blatant as this, and especially asking me if I like her. It's just lame guys, really. Now I have to find a way to let her down easy especially since we work together I have to see her everyday. And of course she always texts me at like 4am and she's drunk, which only adds to the lameness.

What Guys Said 13

• Go for it

• No, move on. Meet one who's closeby lol

• I'm not catfishing I swear!

• You should. Maybe she is a catfish, but I do not know what she looks like. Even then I will not know.

• If she looks like a cat but smells like a fish, most likely she's a catfish! 🐱🐠

• You are talking about me right

• The girl I liked refused me, so I guess you'll do.

• Lucky them.

• No I am lucky...
      Nothing like that hot dick sliding down my mouth and he fingers me all the time. I almost explode... His abs OMG *drools

• no catfishes on this site. just tell her!

• What's her name?

• is talking about me sis

• @IceEverest ohh... It's you huh?
      @asker - hey I Confirm that she is not a cat fish! I am a lesbian and I fucked her last night... Go for it!!

• go on and tell her.

• What's your username, LickingTulips?

• Nobody here is fake, honest ;-)

• Do y'all know those questions yer askin' today are gonna remain forever?

• disgusting lesbo

What Girls Said 13

• if you think she is a catfish then why would you like her? if i thought someone was a catfish i would block them... not like them

• She probably already likes me, sloots can resist me, loser.

• What is there to lose?

• If you think she's a catfish, she probably is.

• Don't do it YOU will be making the biggest mistake of your life.

• Don't do it bro! She's just gonna put you in the friendzone.

• ow hun thanks ;)
    I like you too :P

• Nah bruh only betas confess their feelings like little wusses. Just throw her over your shoulder and take her to the room and bend her over. Done.

• You should tell her.

• if you like her tell her the worst she could do is say no but the possibilities are endless if yes says yes

• whatcha got to lose except your pride?

• Tell her

• Oh I was about to say that I was confused then you mentioned that you were a lesbian. Yea go for It