Guys, what is going on in your head?

So this guy says he likes me, (i like him too) and has said some nice things to me and things that sound like he's saying the truth about having feelings for me. Recently however, one of his best buddies text my close friend " i just told (his name) what i shouldn't have told (his name)" and they started talking about how he got rejected by a girl he likes. And that girl liked him back. I never rejected him, in any way so that means they aren't talking about me. Ik im not his girlfriend, but i dont know what else to feel. Should i confront this with him? Or just let him be because I really dont have any right to be mad at him for hitting on another girl.

3

What Guys Said 3

• you should confront this with him. and you have a right to be mad because he hitted another girl.

• I had a feeling that I should, but I feel like he'd only tell me that I shouldn't be caring what he does with other girls because were not dating. And there isn't really much proof that he actually got rejected either. His friends are weird and they probably told that to my best friend knowing shed tell me about it and it was probably just to see what i would do. But I don't know

• then just cut him off your circle if this guy brings a lot of questions and cannot be trusted and find someone else.

• What if someone comfronted you and what would you do then?

• You mean put myself in his shoes? I would tell the truth. But him being who he is, he'd wither lie to not hurt my feelings or simply ignore me. If he lies to me to not get my feelings hurt, thats kind of nice of him. But i rather be told the truth than just wondering whats going on

• He simply won't think so much and won't tell.

• You're just over conscious.