Do you want to have girlfriend or boyfriend who is similar to you?

Do you like when your boyfriend or girlfriend have similar interests, goals, similar fashion style?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, my boyfriend and I are kind of total opposites, but very much the same as each other. We are indecisive asf. It takes us forever to choose what to do. We absolutely adore cats and we love watching the same tv shows. We actually met while doing a play for our school and we both like acting and singing.

Of course we're also very different. Honestly, he's the stereotypical woman in the relationship and I'm the man, lol. He cooks, bakes, sews, and I do none of that. I can't cook for my life. We were at the mall yesterday for a school trip and I was holding a paper and I didn't have a bag to put it in so I asked him if I could put it in his. Most times it'd be the other way around. He also has a much better sense of style than I. He even has longer hair!

All in all, I love how different we are, but at the same time the similarities between us are endless. It's what makes us such a great couple, haha.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• i already have one, lol; even my parents were like, 'he's a guy version of you' (and my dad followed up with, "one of you is enough!" lol)

we have a ton in common- we're both very creative, enjoy video games, and have similar views on almost everything, although we have enough differences that things stay interesting. if everything about us was the same, we'd have nothing to offer each other.

• Kind of. I want someone who is at least open to trying my hobbies. He doesn't have to have the same hobbies per se. And in turn, I would give his hobbies a try. It's more fun that way than having the exact same interests/hobbies.

But having the same values is a must. Values and interests are different. I couldn't be with someone who's afraid of change, for example.

• yes, they must be a clone of myself. I only want perfection.

• Yeah conversation would be easy

• I want a boyfriend that's similar to me. Has lots of hobbies, funny, humorous, knows how to hold a conversation, its afraid to open up. I want him to have the same values as me and the same religion of course. I like guys that aren't afraid to open up and be themselves. Someone that has a bright personality.

• I just prefer same personalities and interests