Did this guy lose interest in me because I didn't sleep with him?

I've been dating a guy for about a month and a half. This past weekend, we went on a trip with his friends. I thought a bunch of us would be sharing a room, but it turned out that the two of us were alone in a room of our own. Of course, he tried to have sex with me, but I told him I wasn't ready yet and still want to get to know him better before that happens.

Now, I've barely heard from him since we've gotten back from the trip. Before the trip, he would text me nearly every day and want to hang out with me 3 times a week. Now, he's only texted me once since we've been back and hasn't asked me to hang out at all.

Do you think he's losing interest because I didn't sleep with him or am I overthinking the situation?

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably feels rejected, but it does look like he was mainly after sex and had nothing to brag about afterwards. Give him some time, try to hang out with him, but don't feel pressured into doing something you don't want to :)

What Guys Said 5

• Yes he did

• He probably thinks he's put in enough time, and if sex isn't happening yet, you're not really into him.

• Yes. Many guys are just useless who shows love only for sex.

• Duhhh yeah!

• possibly... a guy loses interest, as it's a bad investment to date a woman that doesn't have sex.

What Girls Said 3

• It's not a good sign if his pattern of texting has changed... Dating can suck sometimes. If you like him, maybe you should try to initiate getting together to do something and gauge his interest in person. You don't have anything to lose.

• Have you texted him or asked him to hang out?

• Both