I just good stood up by a girl, o feel horrible?

Just now, with no explanation, no nothing, I was there for more than one hour and the girl just ditch me. And also it's not answering her cell and such. The worst part is this is the second time something like this happens to me in less than two months. I don't know what to do, I do know what to do. =(

Sorry for the typo in the question xd don't know what I'm doing know. =(

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• Dude it's her loss. I know it's easier said than done but just try to shrug it off. Is there anyone you can just hang out with and go have fun?

• You have no idea how shitty I feel right now bro, my mind is blurry right now. How humiliating was for me being there and with my idiotic face. I bet people who were passing by next to me clearly figure out that I got stood up. I was all dressed up, Cologne and everything. And now I'm alone in my place. Friday night. Can't think straight. How shitty I feel now. =(