When you struggle to move on?

I am friends with a girl, she told me we were just friends and that is fine. We have been meeting up once week, apart from the last 2 weeks. We used work together and she has been initiating contact more. Last nite she came into the bar where we were having drinks for guy leaving work. She came in with another guy from work in his late 40s early 50's. We were standing up listening to music and she started bumping off me so I done it back. when she was leaving she left with the guy but about 20 minutes later I get a text saying great catching up with you, we must meet up during the week and lots of smiley emoticons I said yeah and was planning group drinks on the Friday so she has agreed to do both. I am trying to think of us as been only friends and I am trying to move on but I keep getting reeled back. Have you ever experienced this?

What Girls Said 1

• If you can't handle being friends with her anymore, tell her.

What Guys Said 1

• she sees you just as a friend and nothing more, just find someone else and you'll move on easily.