Someone offers you money or a gift then?

So a family member or a friend of yours offers you some money or a gift and you say " oh you shouldn't have" trying to not sound selfish, they then go " ok I will keep it, thanks for being honest, you saved me some money!" then someone else interrupts and they start chatting to you, the other person walks off and talks to someone else.

How would you react.

Most Helpful Girl

• I never say "you shouldn't have", because I fucken love getting shit for free.

I say "thank you" and take the goods, so I honestly can't picture myself in your scenario.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't worry about it. If I said they shouldn't have it's cause I didn't really need it in the first place.

What Girls Said 2

• No. You in my eyes you aren't entitled to anything from anyone. its best to have no expectations. Same goes for loaning money. If you're going to loan someone money, be prepared to never see it again. That way you are never disappointed.

• I NEVER say that, lol.
    But I have told people that I couldn't accept something and to get me a cheaper gift.
    I'd be fine with it.

What Guys Said 0