What should I do after all this happened?

What should I do after all this happened?

Okay so I have a crush on this girl she's really cute and here's the story My Instagram account is set to private so she requested to follow me like a while ago I never knew since I never use the app but when I got on I accepted the request and I was so happy. Then when I checked her account again she went private so I can't see his pictures now I'm too scared to send a follow request by the way she's still following me. I think she went private when she found out I accepted the follow. Also my douchebag friend added her on instagram and said that i like her she said she knows that then he starts saying random stuff to her she then says "does (my name) know that my friend and her are talking to eachother?" my friend says no but she says "I know (my name) is telling you to say this!" now my crush probably thinks im weird I stare at her sometimes she usually stares back which is kinda weird. Anyways after my friend said all that weird stuff on instagram she still is following me should i follow her back? im kinda scared! what do you guys think?

0|0
2|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah you should! its just instagram really.. you should try talking to her even messaging her what have you got to lose really?

0|0
    0|0
  • Just request to follow her I go private every now n then just cuz

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.