A woman who intimidates you?

This guy admitted he is intimidated by me. I didn't ask why. So I am wondering, guys, what sort of women intimidate you? And is intimidarion a good or bad thing?

Thanks in advance.

Lol. I am not Rhonda Rousey, that's for sure. I am also being serious. So besides the whole physical appearance, what other ways could a women be intimidating?

Most Helpful Guy

• At the risk of being torn apart by women wanting to twist my words and make me sound shallow, only her looks can make her intimidating. That isn't a good thing if you want that guy to approach you, or to feel comfortable in the relationship. Most guys won't even marry a super hot girl, and would rather an average woman. This can make relationships harder to get. It could be a good thing, in that it means other guys most likely find you attractive though.

I wouldn't say that I would feel intimidated by a woman other than her appearance. There are things that would make me think she wouldn't give me a chance, but I don't feel intimidated because of them.

If she was a rich doctor I would assume she would consider herself out of my league, but her education and wealth wouldn't mean I would even consider her in my league anyway, so I don't consider that intimidated. I just know a lot of women care about that sort of crap. I will never understand how anyone could find status or wealth sexy, and therefore they do not intimidate me at all.

Her looks and personality are really all I care about. If she has the right personality, then that won't be intimidating at all.

Sure a woman could be intimidating in other ways such like if she is a mean boss or something, but I don't think that is what you are talking about.

Most Helpful Girl

• My SO has told me that he finds me financially intimidating. I really know how to work money, save big, invest hard, and generate returns with a small income (he makes double what I do at work, but I end up with more than him because he spends loosely and I invest aggressively).

While our differences in money opinions can cause tension if we don't voice our opinions regularly (good communication always boosts a relationship!), he appreciates my fiscal savvy and considers it a valuable resource. :)

Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

• I don't think intimidation is a good thing since it means someone avoids you. This can happen because a woman is emotionally stronger than they like, or much smarter, more attractive, richer or more successful than they are. The kinds of women I'm likely to feel intimidated by (for example, wealthy European jet-setters) are not women I would be attracted by. I suspect that's true for other men too.

• It depends in the environment. If you're just a random then no. But if you're a boss of mine who can fire me and you happen to be a female then yes.

• 1. My dad's ex girlfriend
    2. Can't think of any

• it's the admiration of the top kind. im intimidated by a Pakistani atheist and freethinker woman alishba zarmeen. I respect her adore her and like her. unlike girls, boys can feel sexual thoughts towards those women too😝😝

• I wouldn't know... I've never met a girl (or guy) who intimidates me in any way...

• Unless you are Ronda Rousey you are not going to intimidate me

• Attractive women intimidate me I feel like I'm below them likely they could have their pick of guys and I should be their desperate last option

• I'd be intimidated by
    expensive clothes/car (too classy)
    Vulgarity (not classy enough)
    Weird looking male friends

What Girls Said 3

• Its never a good thing!

• Most women because I know how destructive the female mind can be xD

• It is usually a good thing.